Karatbars: The Ultimate Business
Karatbars has to do with giving the ordinary person the ability to start owning and building a “gold savings account” for insurance purposes while earning an income from simply sharing and teaching others how to do the same.
Why Should you Consider Owning Gold?
Whether or not we realize it or believe it, the reality of paper money is that it eventually becomes worthless. Throughout history, this has been proven over and over again in all empires of society. Precious metal especially gold, on the other hand, has maintained its value and in most instances, actually increased in value over time.
My brother, Daneng Xiong, who is my sponsor in Karatbars did a presentation in October 2013 in which he laid out the reasons why you should consider owning gold and getting involved with Karatbars. He covered what gold expert Mike Maloney calls “The 7 Stages of Empires” as a historical fact to consider when deciding whether or not to acquire gold.
The 7 Stages of Empires
- Good Money: Every empire starts with good money which is gold or “God’s money.” It is a precious metal that just exists and was not created by man.
- Public Works: Because the empire has good money and is prosperous, it starts to create all sorts of social and public works programs for its citizens to enjoy.
- Create Military: As the citizens thrive and become more materialistic and powerful, the empire creates a military to protect them from other empires’ possible encroachments.
- Military Expenses: With a military in place, to remain in power and to protect themselves, the empire uses the military and goes into war against other empires which leads to high expenses.
- Fiat Currency: From war, expenditures explode and so comes the need for more money. But because gold is limited, the empire goes off the gold standard and creates paper or fiat money. This allows it to create as much as it wants.
- High Inflation: Because there is no longer a need for gold to back paper monies, too much fiat money gets created and then high inflation sets in.
- Currency Collapse: With high inflation, the currency of that empire collapses, and then it has to create a new monetary system or return to using gold as the standard.
History shows that those who position or prepare themselves early on will stand to benefit tremendously while those who remain ignorant and do not prepare themselves by having a “gold savings account” set aside will suffer the most.
As explained above, we get involved in all sorts of businesses to chase after paper money, but once we have it, unless we convert it into a stronger form of money, it will slowly become worthless. In Karatbars, we teach our members a strategy to convert their paper money into gold while earning an income by helping others to also build their own gold savings account.
In essence, no one isn’t really spending any money in Karatbars, people are really just converting paper money into a stronger type of money – gold.
See the 12 Weeks Plan to Financial Freedom video as explained by Derry Perkinson below to learn more about how you can get your gold savings account going and start to earn residual income in 12 weeks.
My Personal Experience With Karatabars
I first signed up in the summer of 2013, but because I was also involved in a very lucrative business at that time which was my primary business, I did not focus much on Karatabars. My income from Karatbars, however, continued to be generated as time went by. Little by little, it got to be a substantial amount that I felt I needed to pay more attention to Karatbars.
In March 2014, I put in extra effort to promoting Karatbars, and the result was simply incredible! I don’t normally share my personal results with people, but I have chosen to share it here to help you see just how powerful Karatbars can be if you work the system. Click on the link below to download or read my experience.
As additional information, take a moment to review the videos below to better understand the background of Karatbars and how to sign up: